Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can spit in my face, slap me, kick me in the groin, kidnap family members of mine and yet I'm able to keep my composure but if you talk reckless I lose all control and I go crazy.

shyt almost popped off at work after a co-worker said San Antonio is overrated. Luckily my best friend jumped on me quick to keep me off the new guy.

How dare he say NYC is better than my city

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing is half the battle.

tumblr_muy0hsfe9l1qzgnzho1_540.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
so i was looking at some old pics to put up on my IG for #TBT..i came across one from my college days...me in a doo rag and an authentic lebron jersey and a chick in my arms..slim cute chick had her leg up (she had been rubbing her leg up and down my crotch lol)..biting her lip in the pic..so i got curious on what the hell she was up to..it had been a min..she was on my fb years ago before she deactivated it but i had her number in my phone still so IG sniffed her page out....found her page...she turned lesbian :francis:...second female from my past that turned out this way...at least they are not manly..they are still feminine as anything but im like damn i wondered what made her take that walk on the wild side.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
kinda annoyed with my BFF. she's on a budget b/c they're buying a house so she asks if i can help out with my god son's school supplies. said i'd buy half the supplies but i end up just buying everything on the list IN ADDITION TO buying him two pairs of jeans, some shoes, and 3 tops. i left all of it at my parent's house since she works literally a 5 minute walk from them. she tells me she doesn't have time to walk over there to get it b/c her lunch is only 30 minutes, and asks if i can just drop it off at her job tomorrow (i work from home on fridays). are you serious? i just bought a grip of shyt for your kid and you can't be bothered to lose 10 minutes of your lunch to go get it? :what:, instead, i'm supposed to go pick it up from their house, and then drive it over to you? :begone:

don't appreciate your friends helping you out brehettes :rudy:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
kinda annoyed with my BFF. she's on a budget b/c they're buying a house so she asks if i can help out with my god son's school supplies. said i'd buy half the supplies but i end up just buying everything on the list IN ADDITION TO buying him two pairs of jeans, some shoes, and 3 tops. i left all of it at my parent's house since she works literally a 5 minute walk from them. she tells me she doesn't have time to walk over there to get it b/c her lunch is only 30 minutes, and asks if i can just drop it off at her job tomorrow (i work from home on fridays). are you serious? i just bought a grip of shyt for your kid and you can't be bothered to lose 10 minutes of your lunch to go get it? :what:, instead, i'm supposed to go pick it up from their house, and then drive it over to you? :begone:

don't appreciate your friends helping you out brehettes :rudy:

I wouldn't drop shyt off.