Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Okay brehs so I started a new job this is soo much bs I gotta walk around asking people if they house needs appliances literally on my feet all day asking cacs questions this is bushes

Prynce

Daps
Faith and trust that things will always happen when I need them too. I need this one thing. Just need this one favor.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
he pulled up at 6:30 in a 745, as he waving shorty hi you know he showing his bling out :myman:
she got in the car he drove he pulled his thing out:youngsabo:
his girl caught feelings she mad she threw the ring out:usure:
how she found out she dreamt the whole thing out :mindblown:
yall be going through problems you gotta work the kinks out :ld:
when you go to sleep what do you think bout:patrice:
do yall get a divorce she gon take everything except the kitchen sink out:mjcry:
make it so cold you gotta pull your mink out:sadcam:
or grab your roller skates and turn the roller rink out :ahh:
you now back up in the club in the club tryna ming-ile:shaq2:
meanwhile, she out doing her own thing now :steviej:
nightmares from your dream girl make you scream out:damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how fast you can gain weight back, it took me about 4 months to lose about 7 pounds and keep muscle. Took about a month and half to gain that all back...

sigh. Guess its crunch time come monday.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember this one chick I used to know. She was cool when we were younger but she turned into a c00n.

Checked out her facebook and saw support for LGBT yet I see no BlackLivesMatter posts at all.

The bias shows itself yet again.:mjpls:

So just because you see no black lives matter post she is a c00n? Guess what I have people in my family who support the movement but they have more depth to themselves and don't put all their damn business on social network ...it's usually those people that aren't about crap

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So just because you see no black lives matter post she is a c00n? Guess what I have people in my family who support the movement but they have more depth to themselves and don't put all their damn business on social network ...it's usually those people that aren't about crap
If you got LGBT on it multiple times and not one BLM and this person is also with a white person then yes I do have right to suspect that the person in question is a c00n.

My bad for not mentioning that this person is with a white person.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you got LGBT on it multiple times and not one BLM and this person is also with a white person then yes I do have right to suspect that the person in question is a c00n.

My bad for not mentioning that this person is with a white person.

Ok that changes things

Prynce

Daps
Got a chain hanging over me, God watching over me
All my angels watch over me, I bag it like groceries

The luxury of having passion
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it

Fewtcha Isley :banderas:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Always saddens me when I see a fine ass sista and in my mind in already making sweet love to her :wub:... only to later realize she's dating one of them butch looking lesbians :mjcry:

Took my niece to the Coca-Cola museum today and this fine , tall and healthy looking distance was in line about a dozen people behind us. I kept trying to make eye contact but hard to tell with shades.

Anyway I later see her in the parking lot with someone whom I first thought was a dude....white dude. Only to realize it was a skinny white butch looking lesbians. As she got in the car the butch just stuck her tongue down the sista's throat.

I'm walking by the car all :mjcry: ing and sh!t

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always saddens me when I see a fine ass distance and in my mind in already making sweet love to her :wub:... only to later realize she's dating one of them butch looking lesbians :mjcry:

Took my niece to the Coca-Cola museum today and this fine , tall and healthy looking distance was in line abiut a dozen people behind us. I kept trying to make eye contact but hard to tell with shades.

Anyway I later see her in the parking lot with someone whom I first thought was a dude....white dude. Only to realize it was a skinny white butch looking lesbians. As she got in the car the butch just stuck her tongue down the sista's throat.

I'm walking by the car all :mjcry: ing and sh!t

Step your game up