Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I don't know if it's been addressed or whatever, but did that Jack Splatter guy really start his own forum? I was searching for that Michael Jordan jeans thread on google and came across this:
http://www.hamsterhideout.com/forum...supremacist-owners-sparked-this-revolution.2/

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hug:
giphy.gif
Mental health is really not where it should be lately.
:hug:

Prynce

Daps
I would do or give anything in the world for it to happen :wow:

I just need 1 opportunity to show what I can do and everything would be so perfect. :wow:

Just need this one favor :wow:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
so I'm listening to "Moses" by French Montana, Chris Brown and Migos.....Good song, nice beat, nice hook, great for clubbing and partying but I realize I'm getting older....

Cuz I nearly cringe at how gratuitous the use of "bytch/bytches" is in the song.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I don't get the anti military for blacks thing. I'm sure most that go aren't doing it to defend their country but to find another option instead of going straight to college.

If you play your cards right, have a smart advisor, and know what jobs are good on the outside...you can finesse a 4-6 year career in the military into six figures.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't see how people raise kids in an apartment/condo. no way i could deal with them not having a space of their own to fukk up. in the two hours my godsons were here, the chips i gave them combusted into crumbs all over my floor, my glass dining table is smeared with PBJ and handprints, one peed over my toilet seat and the other slobbered on my couch while napping...let alone the red hand prints they left on my throw pillows the last time they visited :francis:

kids aint an option until i'm in position to have a house with a playroom and separate formal dining area, i'm really too OCD to deal with my main living space looking like a tornado hit it...why are little boys are so fukking destructive? :why:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Had a member close their account today, this older black lady has dementia and called us thinking someone withdrew 2500 from her account, but we check the receipts and it was her who withdrew it, we have her on video doing it and she came in and my manager showed her the video. She was convinced we took her money. I watched my grandma get ravaged by the same disease, it's a very sad and undignified way to go out. I pray to god my parents don't get it man.