Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
:merchant:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I swear I'm moving to Alaska

VA has been in the 90s for 3 weeks straight and it won't let up until the 2nd week of August :scust:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta quit joking and learn how to code. Tired of looking for jobs where I constantly have to set for the next man or take their orders or even pay.

I'm going to buy a cord for my mic too and start rapping. I'll at least post them on here and on facebook and if people like them then that's cool.

I still am in school, and that's my path. But before that becomes certain this working for tom, frank, yuske, and deal with everyone's la to prove that I can conform into something that I'm not passionate about.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But also Carpe Diem, I must be humble for the lord giving me what I've got right now. Which is a place to stay, information on my injury, knowing that it's nothing serious, I just must stretch and be light. Food to eat, a family, no job but money in the bank. An education, enrolled in university, traveled.

It's not all about that boss ish as it is really humbling yourself at the end of the day when you feel as if you yearn and deserve more. I'mma appreciate the now and keep my spirits high.

I've been on my house stuff lately.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
fukking retard from Ebay doesn't understand how shipping works, and is now calling me on my personal phone. Idk why Ebay allows to give up private information. Blocked that dudes # and wasn't even trying to hear it. I shipped the guy the item exactly on the day he wanted but he is mad that I didn't use priority when priority would have sent it to him on the exact day. All over how it is being delivered and not when