Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Reasons why my vocals are shot before I even walked into work today

Back to back, at the top of my voice, catching all the harmonies and ad libs....

Now my throat is sore but it was worth the impromptu concert:blessed:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
It's hard being in Mississippi on long term business travel. Every restaurant that isn't fast food is fried chicken buffets with soul food sides or fried seafood. Don't get me wrong...the food is delicious and I love eating it. But I can feel my sugar and pressure goin' up with every bite :whew:

Seriously tho...it's blatantly obvious why this state has the lowest life expectacy....the sweet tea down here is remarkable tho :sas2:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's hard being in Mississippi on long term business travel. Every restaurant that isn't fast food is fried chicken buffets with soul food sides or fried seafood. Don't get me wrong...the food is delicious and I love eating it. But I can feel my sugar and pressure goin' up with every bite :whew:

Seriously tho...it's blatantly obvious why this state has the lowest life expectacy....the sweet tea down here is remarkable tho :sas2:
:blessed:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The key to enjoying salad or any "healthy" lunch for that matter, is to get so hungry that the cardboard in the middle of the paper towels becomes an option.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to know what was on this salad

Full disclosure I just use salad as a vessel for protein.

Mixed Greens/Spinach Blend
Feta Cheese
Sliced Strawberries
Pumpkin/Sunflower Seeds (they are mixed in a baggie)
Rotisserie Chicken
Cucumber
Golden Raisins

This was after getting lunch for someone from chick fila. I was about to say "fukk that salad".