Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not sure if I've been a bytch nikka all my life or if I feel 30 creeping hard as fukk next month but I wanted to cry at the ending scene of "The Secret Life Of Pets" :francis:

Maybe it made me think of that Bernie Mac episode and that dude shouldn't be dead but I almost cried tears of happiness that the pets and owners were happy:francis:

Made that Lovely Day song just got me in my feelings :mjcry:

I'm becoming a real sensitive nikka the closer my bday comes next..

30:scust:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Everyone around me is getting married or engaged and I'm just here like :francis: I think part of me secretly wants that. :ohhh: it's strange cuz I've been saying for the longest I'm happy being single. My sister rang me today telling me she's been talking to someone, and it's getting serious. I'm super happy for her :mjcry:
how long you been single?:patrice:

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
how long you been single?:patrice:

I've only been in 1 "serious" relationship and we were gonna get married but that broke down. This was about 4 months ago. I'm content with being single tbh I was just in my feelings last night,Listening to Bryson tiller didn't help lol.:mjcry:It just seems like everyone around me is moving on with their lives while I'm stuck in a rut. :palm:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've only been in 1 "serious" relationship and we were gonna get married but that broke down. This was about 4 months ago. I'm content with being single tbh I was just in my feelings last night,Listening to Bryson tiller didn't help lol.:mjcry:It just seems like everyone around me is moving on with their lives while I'm stuck in a rut. :palm:
:sad:

:hug::wub:

You'll get there, you know you doing it the right way. And you know if you wanted you could be engaged tomorrow:sas1: lol

Better stop listening to all those love songs:ufdup: You'll be ok in a few days tho:tongue:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
SOHH memories:

There was a guy, alibaba or something like that, who worked on wallstreet and stayed dropping knowledge . Was a cool guy. What happened to him?

There was a girl, totally forgot her name, light brown skin, shoulder length hair cut, angelic face... Was a cool girl. What happened to her?