Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
slid in this girls dms yesterday been talking to her since, she's bad as fukk :noah:
But she's going to college out of town :francis:

but
It is summer break :ohhh:

Bout to ask her what's up for this weekend :shaq:

Gota play my cards right :merchant:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Received a message on linked in from a recruiter to work for the company Qlik, that developed BI software I currently use at work called Qlikview. A few recruiters have been hitting me up, but this a position I'm definitely excited about.

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
July is almost over and i havent done shyt except for work. Smh been posting ads on craigslist to find chicks to chill with but havent found any. I dont want to waste my summer doing nothing :francis:. This my favorite month too and i love summer. :snoop: I suck at being social even though i want to be.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

8Sce5R.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I was just thinking how ignorance at times is bliss. I'm an 80s baby and to me that was such a great time to be a kid. But now as an adult looking back it was such a horrible time for my people. Between the crack epidemic, reganomics and the reduction to black communities to 3rd world dungeons I'm horrified by it. It's like I existed in 2 different worlds, this isolated bubble of childhood, surrounding by the horrific reality of society.