Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs you are gonna have to do better. Don't approach a woman with a wedding ring and then be shocked when she isn't responsive.

Talking about that's not nice... :childplease:

I am not here to appease your ego...Respect my husband or step :camby:

Take a hike breh... Then had the audacity to mumble and linger like I would have a change of tune
Never knew you were married. Or maybe I'm getting you confused with another brehette:jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I do

Why?
just had a discussion about who you think of when you hear/use the word nikka, and none of my friends said women (as a standalone person/group). was interesting, because unless i'm directing it to a female friend in conversation, i don't ever use it to reference a woman/women either

me talking to friend: nikka, you need to start watching that show
me talking about a group of women: those chicks/bytches/hoes/heiffers/broads/breezies at work stay on some bullshyt

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just had a discussion about who you think of when you hear/use the word nikka, and none of my friends said women (as a standalone person/group). was interesting, because unless i'm directing it to a female friend in conversation, i don't ever use it to reference a woman/women either

me talking to friend: nikka, you need to start watching that show
me talking about a group of women: those chicks/bytches/hoes/heiffers/broads/breezies at work stay on some bullshyt

I think in general, that's how its used its Ironic if you think about it.

If you called one of your girlfriends nikka they might straight up get offended lol....like you minds well be white.

:jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think in general, that's how its used its Ironic if you think about it.

If you called one of your girlfriends nikka they might straight up get offended lol....like you minds well be white.

:jbhmm:
nah, because i have friends (male and female) where we call each other nikka, but telling a story about a woman or women, i'd never think to call them that. made me kinda think how the word has actually taken on a different meaning, not in the smart dumb nikka way tho :laugh: