Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would make it look like you passed out on the toilet. Do that in the wrong area and wake up with the paramedics trying to save you. :dead:
:whoa: I don't use public restrooms. It only happens sometimes really early in the morning. Falling asleep in a hot shower though :ahh:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
These folks aint shyt

ZUdXgILh.jpg

:mjlol:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
some women are crazy. crazy I tell you you. I don't why God created crazy women. you're a grown ass woman with two kids and you're leaving me about 15+ hateful voicemail messages on my phone what in the hell. :why:

told her I wasn't interested at all. u got mad and go from 0-100 real quick. told my cousin and he told me there was this crazy chick around 35 or 36 years old now with one kid and she left him hateful messages around two or three years ago. he got some of the voicemail messages and that woman sound like Satan. :damn:

told me he played her and she was furious and wasn't on her meds that time. :huhldup:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
some women are crazy. crazy I tell you you. I don't why God created crazy women. you're a grown ass woman with two kids and you're leaving me about 15+ hateful voicemail messages on my phone what in the hell. :why:

told her I wasn't interested at all. u got mad and go from 0-100 real quick. told my cousin and he told me there was this crazy chick around 35 or 36 years old now with one kid and she left him hateful messages around two or three years ago. he got some of the voicemail messages and that woman sound like Satan. :damn:

told me he played her and she was furious and wasn't on her meds that time. :huhldup:
:huhldup: