Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Wannabe roadmen, especially the little young ones are so funny, they wanna do all that big, bad shyt but when they see you, they quickly pull themselves together and act all shook :mjlol:.

However it's lowkey sad to me too because a lot of these young (and old) brehs are conditioned to see other brehs as threats or an enemy when in reality, the other breh is just trying to get on with life :yeshrug:. Some serious c00nery

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
30b89bf8b2428c42f1eefcda900fa77903b5e6c6.jpg

:flabbynsick:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
These next 45 days are going to be interesting and maybe even scary

Word is that all of the senior Russian diplomatic staff have left the Russian embassy in DC in a hurry.

Bare bones diplomatic staff is all that’s left at the moment which is highly unusual.

This all happening while Russia and Iran are finalizing a comprehensive mutual defense agreement. Which means the next time Israel decides to randomly attack Iran then Israel will possibly have to deal with a nuclear superpower in response. Russia has already provided Iran with their next generation high altitude radar systems and it’s rumored that some S400 SAM batteries are being stationed around Bandar Abbas near Hormuz and areas around Tehran to bolster air defenses. They are preparing ultimately for all out war which is why Putin intervened and asked Iran not to retaliate against Israel…yet.

The US is overstretched..hot zones in Europe, the Middle East and around the Pacific. The Pentagon realizes this even if the WH chooses not to..the generals biggest fear, which I think WILL ultimately happen is all THREE potential war theaters go ablaze nearly simultaneously. Iran goes off on Israel, Russia goes off on Europe, China goes off on Taiwan and North Korea goes off on South Korea..there’s absolutely no way the US can participate fully in all three theaters without massive civilian enlistment through a draft.

I personally think that domestically we’re probably screwed before a global conflagration like that happens..if threats hold up on a Trump reelection, I doubt we see a peaceful transition of power and it’s not a far fetched thing to see the US begin to Balkanize along political and ideological lines. Politically, socially and economically..we’re just as fried as the country was in the late 1850’s before the first Civil War.

Rhapscallion DĂ©mone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
How come this country doesn't want to let guns go but when comes time to actually do something useful with them they literally miss the mark?