Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
lol

It's a nickname that my mom calls me. I am a naturally happy and friendly person, so others would call me Smiley or something similar. But I understand the reference to the movie.
That's what's up. My nicknames family and friends gave me range from bad to awful lol. I'm guessing You must be a Leo or Virgo with that personality. I was gone go with another entertainment reference but I'm glad you understood it thank you. My rap name in school was Johnny Sunshine aka Sonny

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's what's up. My nicknames family and friends gave me range from bad to awful lol. I'm guessing You must be a Leo or Virgo with that personality. I was gone go with another entertainment reference but I'm glad you understood it thank you. My rap name in school was Johnny Sunshine aka Sonny

Yes, I am a leo. You have great intuition.

Johnny Sunshine is cute. lol

I hope your wish comes true...the one you posted earlier about the love of your life. I stand in agreement with you there. May you find her and your lives be filled with bliss.

• Love
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

I hope your wish comes true...the one you posted earlier about the love of your life. I stand in agreement with you there. May you find her and your lives be filled with bliss.
Yeah I'm pretty smart, no big deal...

Wow your like the fourth first person to call

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm pretty smart, no big deal...

Wow your like the fourth first person to call

Your intuition and intelligence are very valuable, and can be used to your advantage.

Take very good care of yourself, Johnny Sunshine (aka Sonny).

• Love

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Fourth person to say that say about intuition today. And I picked that name to be different but i like that you say it's cute. I'm still searching trying to find the one. Idk the male analogy of kissing frogs but I have court and dated a lot. Thank you for the words of encouragement, wait, what post where I said the love of my life...anyway I know your husband is blessed to have found you

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fourth person to say that say about intuition today. And I picked that name to be different but i like that you say it's cute. I'm still searching trying to find the one. Idk the male analogy of kissing frogs but I have court and dated a lot. Thank you for the words of encouragement, wait, what post where I said the love of my life...anyway I know your husband is blessed to have found you

I was referring to your post earlier in this thread where you posted about taking pictures with the future love of your life. No doubt in my mind that you will find her. My advice to you would be to make sure that your ducks are in a row within yourself and by law of nature, she will come to you like a magnet. Fret not. You will have what you desire.

Wow. You said today in particular that people have been calling that out? That's very interesting. Maybe you should rely more on your instincts/intuition in life, they are working very well.

• Love

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I was referring to your post earlier in this thread today where you posted about taking pictures with the future love of your life. No doubt in my mind that you will find her. My advice to you would be to make sure that your ducks are in a row within yourself and by law of nature, she will come to you like a magnet. Fret not. You will have what you desire.

Wow. You said today in particular that people have been calling that out? That's very interesting. Maybe you should rely more on your instincts/intuition in life, they are working very well.
Wow you're positive and smart. I bet your great at organizing and being a leader.

Yeah happens all the time. I don't want to use my superpowers for bad you know, it's not about the pencil it about how you write your name. So I just laugh and keep it moving

How come your up so late, shouldn't you be getting some beauty sleep

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wow you're positive and smart. I bet your great at organizing and being a leader.

Yeah happens all the time. I don't want to use my superpowers for bad you know, it's not about the pencil it about how you write your name. So I just laugh and keep it moving

How come your up so late, shouldn't you be getting some beauty sleep

When I said they can be used to your advantage, I did not mean taking advantage of anyone. I mean as you move through the different facets of life (work/business, discerning people, growth/development, situational awareness, etc).

lol

I will head to bed soon. Thanks for the concern.

Also, thank you for the compliments!

• Love

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
When I said they can be used to your advantage, I did not mean taking advantage of anyone. I mean as you move through the different facets of life (work/business, discerning people, growth/development, situational awareness, etc).

lol

I will head to bed soon. Thanks for the concern.

Also, thank you for the compliments!
You're welcome. I'll keep that in mind

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
  • Dap