Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really have matured over the years. :wow: i even surprise myself sometimes.

Hell, let me put it like this. Im learning to accept certain aspects of myself and making sense out of things that fukking didnt make sense all from within.

Fortunately, i dont need anybodys validation except my own self when it comes to this because this is solely about me and WHAT i know about me through proper analysis and etc. I understand myself better now and feel that I can really be able to be fully accountable for myself if questioned or exposed.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
It’s hard to stop, because most of the time I get so close, and I’m only off by one or two things. Plus, I had beginner’s luck. My nephew sent us a parlay, because he won $8000 in 2 weeks. We downloaded the app, put the money in, and we didn’t even watch the game. The next morning, we woke up to $1200 off a $100 bet. I hit another $1K the next week off 2 $10 bets. It’s been all downhill since then, with the exception of a $621 win on Christmas Eve.

Bet $50 on the games today. Payout is $1,100 :mjgrin:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
You can’t do nothing big without a team.

People don’t really buy products…they buy brands. If f you build the brand; the products sell themselves. You gotta be selling a lifestyle.

You can’t fake being unbothered.

You can’t fake being that nikka.

If you unsure if a woman like you then she don’t like you.

If a chick don’t text you good night every night and good morning every morning, you are not the number one nikka in her life.

I told a bytch I was an astronaut before and she believed it. Her and her friend. My nikka was an astronaut too. Slayed them hoes after the club. Till this day I wonder if they just went with the lie or if they was that dumb. Told them bytches we was on vacation.

You gotta really travel the world to understand most the world be eating appetizer size portions for meals and we be eating whole chickens and shyt.

Why would I lift weights when I can lift this Draco fukk nikka?

I be on the internet but im not no internet ass nikka.

I really made more plays than Joe Montana

I know or been around a lot of these rap nikkas and they broke as fukk. nikkas got hit songs smoking Reggie and shyt

Real men don’t eat popsicles
Read the last couple in Vince Staples voice lmao

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
This Lemon Cherry Gelato hitting like a motherfukker

af63fbe585ca907bfaad235605ea40f0.gif