Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Why are you attacking me?
Wow Cry GIF - Wow Cry Crying GIFs

Let me backslide in peace
I keep seeing these nikkas on tumblr praising Jesus but halfway supporting Isreal Nazis or :manny: about it.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I keep seeing these nikkas on tumblr praising Jesus but halfway supporting Isreal Nazis or :manny: about it.
This "war" got everyone acting weird. You right tho. Jesus taught compassion. Sometimes I struggle with holding grudges and there's one particular racist jewish poster on here i can't stand. I've said some downright hateful things. I was directing it at him others might have caught strays in the process and I do feel bad about that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
high me is way more relaxed, calm, thoughtful, rational and insightful than regular me…regular me is on GO x 100 which is not good bcuz I’m more open to making poor mistakes/rash decisions smh

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This "war" got everyone acting weird. You right tho. Jesus taught compassion. Sometimes I struggle with holding grudges and there's one particular racist jewish poster on here i can't stand. I've said some downright hateful things. I was directing it at him others might have caught strays in the process and I do feel bad about that
Religion in itself is fictional inception hypocritical paradox!

See you feel bad because your religion encoded you to hate yourself subconsciously.

I be telling mafukkas to go fukk themselves and their dead mother and feel just fine!:blessed:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
You right tho. Jesus taught compassion.
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm hungry right now... money running low and ive been back to work wont get paid til next friday...:why: life sucks...:mjcry: inflation kicking everyone's ass and food getting expensive...

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household” (Matthew 10:34-36)

That don’t look compassion
He was definitely with the bullshyt

Praise Break GIF - Praise Break Dance GIFs

Daps
It’s my wife’s birthday. We’re going to Top Golf tonight with some friends and family. At least three people are asking for rides.

They have cars…NICE cars.

:dahell: