Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I need another job dawg....😡

I work as a business analyst dealing with clients and shıt all over the world.

So lately, some of the companies have been downsized. The business analyst position is safe but our jobs and workload has been stretched thin.

I literally just started working here, maybe in like January and my manager got me remote cross training with this big 400 lb depressed cac bıtch with canker sores.

Big bıtch got she/her pronouns and shıt in her signature and works till like 12am on her shıt. I can't train this big pronoun hefty bıtch for shıt because all she does is knit pick and complain about not learning shıt.

I don't get paid to train she's slow as shıt. 5pm, I'm out....this bıtch still sending emails at 11:42pm.

I've been applying like a motherfụcker even if it has to be on site cause my manager is adamant on cross training with this slow bıtch.... and I don't get paid to train, I got too much fụcking work.

Vent over...🤬

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these posters are confused beyond belief. Busy posting bullshyt then complaining about the same people they gave their attention to and are advertising.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When kriss kross had some of these folks wearing like this

76dac6f0bdf00b317eddea879026cf3c.jpg

:snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging from what Im seeing on youtube and the internet, south jersey looks like its popping. I see philadelphia is slowly starting to turn around out of its crime issue. That area looks like its slowly coming up. Might want to invest in Camden or one of these cities on the Delaware. They are going to gentify the fukk out of Camden. I also think theyre going to build up north Delaware and Wilmington as well as the rest of that state. A lot of opportunity is starting to appear. Get your money right.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seeing my spirit team fukk up my enemies and I get to see the results is a great feeling :blessed::ohlawd:

And I didn't even have to lift a finger:whew:

Eta: corrected the spelling.

Last edited: