Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a 'foodie' at all. I'm perfectly fine with eating the same meals almost every day (especially over the last few years as grocery prices have gotten so high).

But 99% of 'FoodTok' fukking disgusts me. It's always some battered, fried, greasy ass bullshyt like this. I'm not gonna act like I got the cleanest diet ever but I don't know how people are actually eating this shyt.

I don't even look at it like, ":noah:. Oh that looks so good I wanna try it." I always look at shyt like this like, ":scust:. I bet that toilet stank after you ate this shyt. Bootyhole prolly hot as hell. :smh:"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not a 'foodie' at all. I'm perfectly fine with eating the same meals almost every day (especially over the last few years as grocery prices have gotten so high).

But 99% of 'FoodTok' fukking disgusts me. It's always some battered, fried, greasy ass bullshyt like this. I'm not gonna act like I got the cleanest diet ever but I don't know how people are actually eating this shyt.

I don't even look at it like, ":noah:. Oh that looks so good I wanna try it." I always look at shyt like this like, ":scust:. I bet that toilet stank after you ate this shyt. Bootyhole prolly hot as hell. :smh:"

I agree. @GoonMe_IcantImagine has me inspired to be in the kitchen full time. Dont feel like wasting money anymore on take out even for whole foods. Im fine just cooking and eating from home.

Its crazy how folks love the worst and most unhealthiest foods and drinks. As humans, we eat to live. I have a sensitive system so cant just eat junk food as i used to. Have to be careful.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Those BK honey mustard chicken wraps 🌯 had me in a chokehold 😮‍💨 but they're pricey asf so I made my own 😌.

Daps
It’s 9pm, the party is over, and my wife is going out with her sisters and friends while I get to stay in the room by myself.

:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tried on my new sweater for work and its too tight at 2x i need a 4x at least need to be loose and comfortable at least :beli:

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love flowers and it always makes me feel so good when I receive them. They're beautiful.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust:. Remember when people were hyping this wack ass shyt? :trash:

To be a mediocre white man is the ultimate cheat code. :wow: