Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This whole will smith circus of a marriage is depressing asf.

Will is one of my favorite actors. Was one of the only things i could take pride in about philly. :snoop:

Wifey was just watching a youtube vid about jada still fukking other dudes including her sons friends. She dont follow celeb culture at all. ( :blessed:) so she really didnt understand all the controversy surrounding him like that.

She just asked me while watching the video "she be sleeping with a bunch of other guys? :usure: "

Im like "yeah but to be fair word on the street is so is he" :ufdup:

She says "u mean other girls.? :whoa:

Me: I said what i said :francis:

Daps
Sounding like Iraq outside

Thank God we’re going away on Tuesday, not that the at home fireworks bonanzas will cease after the 4th

:unimpressed:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Breh, I had a dream I was a rapper on some other stuff

I was pulling a Ghostface and rapping straight over the record and turned a Barry White some into a stick up anthem

I’m rapping about robbing people while Barry is in the background looped singing “give it up, aint no use. I can’t help myself if I wanted to”

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There's about 10-15k Chinese "shock" troops in the United States right now. This is on top of the hidden "cells" of Iranian and Korean agents lurking as well.

We cannot and will not stop them from coming across the border. It's time for the corporate entity known as the United States to go into liquidation and it's greatest asset, it's land, will go into receivership while it's next greatest asset, it's people, are brutally liquidated in cold blood for the most part.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine waking up to watch something so you be upset on your day off. :mjlol: then sharing it with others because misery loves company.

Im just saying. Why watch something you know is going to upset you? Its not healthy getting upset or "being triggered".

If you can help avoid getting upset, please do so

Theres a chemical in the body called cortisol. Watch this video. Too cortisol will fukk your body up.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
giphy-downsized-large.gif