Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This woman just complains about everything in her life.

Looking like a smash and dash situation because it's only a matter of time until she starts complaining about me :camby:
I'm fukking with this chick that's like that on my roster.

I don't feed into that bullshyt.

Just get the p*ssy when she available.

She complain about how her family don't help her.

It seems like she has an aunt that dies every month that sends her into depression.

When she depressed she angry and say some stupid shyt then I go off then she apologize and blame the depression.

I just smash and keep it moving!

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
“You can cry in an AMG or cry in your Jetta”

Me getting in my little Jetta:

sazzybarb-nicki-minaj-walking.gif

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I go down these rabbit holes of stalking people through online research, just to see how much of a digital footprint we all leave. It’s very intriguing/horrifying how much you can learn about someone just from having their name and their location.

Case in point:

there was a vehicular manslaughter accident today in Puget sound. It’s making all of the local news as the cause was two juveniles who were sticking up stores in a stolen car and blindsided a 18 wheeler , ejecting the driver onto the highway killing him.

through some open source intelligence research (and Facebook :mjgrin: ) I was able to find out the names of the kids who were the thieves.

Man when I tell you that these kids were doomed from the start :snoop:

One of the kids father (the kid is a junior and I’m assuming it’s the same person on FB) appears to be a prior felon.

Upon further research of the fathers family on Facebook (everyone with the same last name as him I’m assuming), the entire family looks to dustys. All of the men who are under 45 look like they are rarely employed and smoked out hobosexuals.

I’m not gonna post any photos of anyone, but you know when you see the type of man who is severely under achieving in life but still lives like he’s 16. shytty tattoos, awful quality photos, outdated clothing , even for the years these photos were taken, taking their photos in someone’s shytty ass apartment with barely any furniture and fukked up blinds … it’s like a universal standard :mjlol:

I’ll close this unhinged rant with this: the West Coast is a very fascinating place because the wealth and education gap is so vast here, I’ve never seen anything like it.

Those kids came from bloodlines that never stood a chance here. In the Midwest, East Coast and South, the wealth and education gaps are smaller so even in a family full of degenerates and poor uneducated blue-collar people, there will be outliers who have gone off to college or have very stable and moderately high paying jobs within the area.

I shyt you not: every single black or mixed race person I’ve known in Washington state who is lower income comes from an entire family line of people in the same circumstances. Not one of them seemingly have broken the cycle. I don’t think that’s because these people are inferior I think the act of becoming an outlier is that much more difficult here.

It’s why I have said time and time again that the west is the most difficult places to live in the country, and will eat you alive if you are not prepared to come out here.