Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Ended (I think) things with a woman I've been seeing the last two months.

To be fair, I've kind of been dikking her around by not being consistent in how often I talk to her/when I see her but she really pissed me off this weekend.

We went out for brunch and I realised when I asked for the bill that I had forgotten my wallet. I've paid for every date we've had before this so didn't think it would be a big deal to tell her. Boy was I wrong.

After telling her I had forgotten my wallet, this woman legit just stared at me as if to say, "Okay, how is that my problem? :unimpressed:"

It's like she wanted me to beg her to cover the bill.

Anyway, I calmly ask her if she would mind covering the bill and she gives me this other look which is a mixture of disgust and smugness, like she's doing me a damn favour by covering ONE DATE.

I lost it after that and insisted that she send me her account details so I can repay her as soon as I get home. I'm sure she could tell I was pissed off because she starts downplaying it and turning down my offer, saying "it's not a big deal" despite her reactions saying the complete opposite initially. I must admit, I didn't do a good job of hiding my annoyance during this part.

By the time the bill was paid, she gets up to leave the restuarant and I remained seated in my chair. I just dismissively told her "bye" without looking offering to walk her out or even hugging her.

She either felt bad after seeing my reaction or was scared (maybe a bit of both) because she tried briefly to smooth things over but I was giving her one word answers at this point and not even looking in her direction. We haven't spoken or texted since then (and I don't want to either.)

It literally took me the whole weekend for my anger to dissipate after this happened. I still don't know who the fukk she thought she was trying to punk me like that. fukk her.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if these lil white kids don’t get the hell on knocking on my door… :mjlol:

…ain’t there some unwritten rule that you only go to the houses with porch lights on and/or halloween decorations out front?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can understand how black people can turn into c00ns

it can be so easy to see us as a lost cause when you meet enough real people in real life that get in their own way and wont accept help

i can 100% get why you'd turn your back. but that's all the more reason to keep going. because there is so much of an inferiority complex and because most folks don't know better and therefore cant do better

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You don't know the height of stupidity until you become a seller on Ebay. :sadcam:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: he puts the milk in the bowl before the cereal , it still bothers me everytime…

:mjlol: This shyt been bothering me all day man