Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

This is straight heat breh. :wow:
giphy.gif

I can't give you no rep for some reason, I'll figure it out later.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
so wait, i can be made to feel like shyt for forgetting to change someone's pronouns, but when a personally repeatedly calls me the shortened version of my name - after being corrected in that moment and still does it - i'm not allowed to be upset? good luck getting a response to that message :rudy:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I volunteered for this yesterday. If y'all have it in your heart to share, donate, and volunteer I highly recommend it!

OUR MISSION​

The Hidden Genius Project trains and mentors Black male youth in technology creation, entrepreneurship, and leadership skills to transform their lives and communities.​

OUR VISION​

Black male youth demand, and are working towards, a future where their genius is celebrated, realized, and shines every day and is no longer hidden, suppressed or belittled.​

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The office just banned me from one of my spots. They dumb ass don’t even realize I’m the one paying all this shyt. Bless they heart.

The irony is, I got another spot in here. These folks need to stay the fukk out my way smh

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Men should embrace romanticism, it's in us, it has been historically, men carried poetry. We are supposed to fall deeply in love, more than the woman, we started wars over women. :wow:

This was playing at the moment too...