Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas2:

all the women strip club bullshyt has happened to me oh as well biggies mom was in cult of jehovahs witnesses

jay z is jfk

president eisenhower mum was in cult of jehovah witness as well

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
mario-penguin.gif

ⓑⓞⓝ ⓑⓞⓝ

A Magical Thing ✨
Daps
I been buying all the Casablanca sweaters and ain’t wore one yet smh.

A focus on quality product over cheap product will always sustain your business long term.

I genuinely feel like if a bytch don’t wanna fukk with me she dumb. Unless she taken of course. But besides that, bytch look at me. How you not going? I’m a super humble dude though. I’m just saying.

I missed my dentist appointment and they fined me or charged me for the missed appointment. After all the money I spent with them out of pocket smh. Now I gotta reschedule and try and sweet talk the two ladies at the front desk to waive that damn charge.

A bytch told me I was beautiful 2 days ago. I think she beautiful too but I didn’t tell her.
Hi
Your post made me wonder ... how many people listen to the dentist and not rinse the toothpaste away after brushing?

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Idea for a movie: American psycho but instead of Patrick Bateman it’s just max b the entire movie.

Like max b kills people then he goes owwwwwww or something.

Yes I’m baked.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It's strange you see two people who you know and went to school with who are married and have kids. They constantly talk about how happy their life and marriage are one day and then the next you see this:

"Just to put it in the open. My wife and I are separated. Some may already know by her post yesterday asking for bolt cutters then meeting a man who already disrespected our marriage before our separation."

Damn. :francis:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Ol’Otis why am I today years old just finding out that this song is the same as the Bone, Thugs, Harmony joint.

V

:ohhh::mjtf:
My mom had that Anita song playing all the time in the car when I was younger. Don’t mind me -Random shyt that pops into my head after 12:30am and I’m overtired vol 65545666666