Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Lifestyle skyn’s is my shyt

But these Trojan bareskin RAW commercials that’s been playing all night on adult swim got me intrigued

:ohhh:
TyXJ.gif

I’m buying a pack of 100 more

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I've been here since 5:15 if they got me here until 11 then I won't be coming back until tomorrow
:manny:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I know I'm not paranoid, seems like I'm always swimming through shark-infested waters.
Somehow, I keep making it.
It's a sign.
This time I gotta do it the right way.
I been linin' them up like they been linin' me up.
Now, I see how they're moving and I'm ready.
Patience.
original.gif

Look over me, God.
Look after me.
Let me refract the gaze of their enmity and reduce them to rubble unscathed.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I been buying all the Casablanca sweaters and ain’t wore one yet smh.

A focus on quality product over cheap product will always sustain your business long term.

I genuinely feel like if a bytch don’t wanna fukk with me she dumb. Unless she taken of course. But besides that, bytch look at me. How you not going? I’m a super humble dude though. I’m just saying.

I missed my dentist appointment and they fined me or charged me for the missed appointment. After all the money I spent with them out of pocket smh. Now I gotta reschedule and try and sweet talk the two ladies at the front desk to waive that damn charge.

A bytch told me I was beautiful 2 days ago. I think she beautiful too but I didn’t tell her.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like my wife and I have talked about and that I've said on here before, there needs to be two internets.

Too many kids acting like they're adults and too many adults acting like kids. Got older people arguing with kids online and kids pretending they're some influencer.

Last edited: