Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We been running these Coli Playstation Madden and NCAA Football Leagues for a decade pretty much :ehh:

Close nit group :obama:

Got a few rules to stop the cheesy play :ufdup:

IF YOU INTERESTED YOU CAN SAY IT IN HERE OR DM ME, IF YOU PLAYED IN OUR LEAGUES BEFORE LETTUCE KNOW :blessed:

DONT WAIT TOO LONG AND MISS YOUR CHANCE AT AN EXTREMELY ACTIVE LEAGUE WITH 32 GUYS THAT RUN GAMES EVERY 2 DAYS :mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This kid is wildin - legally employed and still making dub moves while in uniform

:mjlol::hmm:
shaq-leaving.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Above the Rim was on vh1 a couple hours ago…and it just reminds me how 1994 was such a weird year media wise

1990-1993 had a consistent vibe from music to movies….but 1995-1999 feels completely like a different era

And then there is 1994 smack dab in the middle being a lil both from both sides….in 94 you don’t know if you wanna lean in a low rider or wear a shiny big ass coat in a room full of mirror getting jiggy with it

:mjlol:

The “This is how we do it” music video is almost an exact physical representation of exactly what I’m talking about

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
93 til infinity is my favorite rap song of all time. I still get excited when I hear Tajai on the intro and I make sure to turn it up or if it was coming from a passing car or something I play it at least once in my car, or just randomly think about it and play it top of the morning like now. In the most Harlem way possible this song gives me butterflies. I was 7 when this came out and I still wasn't really into music but I'd bob my head whenever I heard this. They dropped this in the GFunk era and stood on who they were when it wasn't the most popular lane and what's left standing is a time capsule that lets you feel what it was to be young in that time or at least understand it.

:ohlawd: