Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does she also act like you don’t have eyes, and can’t see other cars, or stop signs, and don’t know to look both ways at intersections like it’s your first time driving like my mother?
OMG WE GOT THE SAME MAMA!!!

This morning I told her “I can see, please don’t do that” after warning me about a car stopped in front of me. Like ma’am do you think I’m waiting on you to guide me or I’m already paying attention because im behind the wheel?

It’s the latter!! Always the latter.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I think I'm about to deactivate IG, lol. It's so annoying seeing "influencer" posts on every post. Just give me a funny ass meme and I'm good.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My girl thinks I'm on some Jeffrey Dahmer shyt now because she found out I kill geckos and lizards if one gets inside.

Merked one last night and she freaked the fukk out. She talkin about "just catch it and let it go like a normal person..."

:martin:

Nah...I can't stand them shyts. They gotta die.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I recently got into collecting vinyl records. So far I have 10 but I have some good essentials like Illmatic, blueprint, LAD, etc..

My problem is one of the vinyl records I bought has some bad skips on it. Does anyone know some good home remedies to properly clean a record? I saw a guy on youtube say use a magnifying glass and a toothpick to get the scratches out but I'm scared it may destroy it. Any tips?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A “mouthpiece” is a myth. It will not save you. A joint knows whether she wants you inside her or not. You will not change that by being “smooth” or any sort of pick up line.