You don't want these paws nikka :ufdup:

Cat-slaps-stuffed-toy-tiger.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
4-F218428-3035-44-A2-8134-F201-DFD6-F84-A.png
My son is wanting to do 2 years at community college and then transfer. I didn’t want him to leave home until 20-21. I always regretted going so far away for school at a young age.

His Dad is like :beli:nikka needs to leave, we can use that room.
CC is immensely beneficial for building skills to put on a resume, I'd say even more so than university. Tell him to keep it open as an extended option to build his skills at a reduced cost after he transfers. Urge him to look into the offered degrees and certificates, some certificates are non-credit (free).
Unless someone has cash, which majority of people don't, or a full scholarship, I think everyone should go to CC first and then transfer to a university. You can save a lot of money and be at home. It's lot to deal with at 18-19 leaving high school and then being at a university.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Unless someone has cash, which majority of people don't, or a full scholarship, I think everyone should go to CC first and then transfer to a university. You can save a lot of money and be at home. It's lot to deal with at 18-19 leaving high school and then being at a university.
You need better than average focus for that. In my city too many kids treated CC as an extension of high school and never made anything of themselves. A happier middle ground is a 4 year within relative driving distance.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
And @Amo Husserl

He’s doing dual enrollment this summer and probably fall semester. We decided against Spring semester because of sports and we definitely don’t want to overwhelm him

:steviej: free tuition and books if you’re in high school, we’ve saved about $500 already on just one class lol

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
And @Amo Husserl

He’s doing dual enrollment this summer and probably fall semester. We decided against Spring semester because of sports and we definitely don’t want to overwhelm him

:steviej: free tuition and books if you’re in high school, we’ve saved about $500 already on just one class lol
:blessed:

You're setting him up to win and win big while saving money. Salute.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Today's Music Write-up:
71r7twQDyWL._SY355_.jpg

Released: 9/19/1989

A mature, sophisticated follow-up to 1986's Control and a tasteful way to end the 80s. Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis have come entirely out of Prince's shadow with compositions that are melodically satisfying such as "Alright," "Escapade," and "Miss You Much" while retaining an industrial timbre, and ubiquitous swung rhythmic pulse throughout creating enough tension in the arrangements keeping the listener on their toes. The duo have ventured into some impressionistic territory with compositions, "Come Back to Me" and "Lonely" that evoke a sense of longing and solitude respectively, reminiscent of the works of Claude Debussy. Regardless of her detractors, Janet here delivers confident, playful, at times vulnerable and reflective vocals while maintaining a vivacious air about her and although the album does deal with serious topics, "Rhythm Nation," "State of the World," and "The Knowledge," Janet's performance is sincere and passionate from beginning to end. And although the interludes somewhat bloat the album and at times the songs are a little too long, Janet and company deliver a satisfying project with moderate to high replay value in both individual songs and the album as a whole beyond its historical significance.

Rating: 4/5
Verdict: Vinyl
Favorite track:

patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif