Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It's hot as hell outside, gas prices are high, and Jurassic World: Dominion was forgettable. If this is the big return of summer that some people have been hyping up, then I don't want it. :camby:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
if f9 was 0 outta 5 stars space jam was 1.5 outta 5 stars :pachaha:the micheal b jordan part had me :bryan:tho

2nites feature film: Kong v Godzilla :whoo:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
My three year old nephew is hilarious. I've had these Black Panther action figures in my room for a while that I ordered a time ago and he's started to beg me for them saying he wants Black Panther. His older brother tells him :ufdup: you already got a Black Panther toy at the house.
:jbhmm:I ask is it a legends figure?(they can bend and shyt)

He says, no his can only lift his arms up like:blessed:

My three year old nephew, offended blurts out AND he can do backflips!:damn:

Jaden S.

Calabasas, The Coolest, my father is 2Pac
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere pawgin in Calabasas,California
Luka Sabbat pretty ass just snubbed me at this function. Ok alright I got something for that ass boi
ygRt8bK.gif

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I can’t catch a break with shyt in my life. shyt will be good for weeks then get REAL bad longer than it’s good

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
shyt wild if u really think about how mafukkas damm near 50 years old and rapping about slanging drugs which they haven't done in like 30 years :skip:

Even a nikka like Nas be talking about how he robbed a subway car 30 year ago :dead:
I want to hear Nas talk bout being with the shyts, it’s kinda beneath him with his creativity and dopeness. He’s sounding as hungry as he was Street Disciples and Untitled. I’m loving his renaissance as a mature emcee.