Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Family n friends, I swallow my pride n humble myself. Some of uknow my situation some of dont. Im not homeless but im still unhoused(not my own permanent place). Was thinking of a mobile home but i keep 4getting I hate driving. So i finally realized the perfect solution to end my chronic homelessness and become a homeowner all at once, TINY HOUSE. I have the property 2put it on ,fenced, guard dog and i would be alone but some1 is always close. the goal amount is the actual tiny house and including the installing electricity from the property owner.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Me: "It's hot in this jeep. I better turn on the A/C."
[5 Minutes Later...]
Me: It's freezing in this jeep. I better turn off the A/C."

I continue repeating this process until I reach my final destination.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i moved this big piece of equipment out of this room i work in at work and put it with the department that it belongs to. I didn't even put it in their way, but it set off a chain of emails of people acting like a bomb was set off. If i had asked them to do something about this equipment they would have never responded and they all would have played stupid about it. So i just said fukk it i'm moving it. :pachaha:Bunch of lazy ass white women all having a collective-Karen about it. They moved it to another spot with the quickness. This shyt sat in here for 2 years unused but taking up space. All of a sudden they talking about "it's equipment and it's valuable somebody could have taken it"....from this unlocked room and the equipment is in a rolling cabinet that has been sitting there open and unlocked for 2 years. :pachaha:

these people so dramatic AND lazy, it's a perfect comedic blend. I'm mad i haven't moved it earlier now. :dead:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
i moved this big piece of equipment out of this room i work in at work and put it with the department that it belongs to. I didn't even put it in their way, but it set off a chain of emails of people acting like a bomb was set off. If i had asked them to do something about this equipment they would have never responded and they all would have played stupid about it. So i just said fukk it i'm moving it. :pachaha:Bunch of lazy ass white women all having a collective-Karen about it. They moved it to another spot with the quickness. This shyt sat in here for 2 years unused but taking up space. All of a sudden they talking about "it's equipment and it's valuable somebody could have taken it"....from this unlocked room and the equipment is in a rolling cabinet that has been sitting there open and unlocked for 2 years. :pachaha:

these people so dramatic AND lazy, it's a perfect comedic blend. I'm mad i haven't moved it earlier now. :dead:
What was it an old unused printer?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How much of a fukking lame do you have to be to leave your gym bag and weights on the bench press and just walk away?:heh: I swear I fukking hate people.:heh:
I put my stuff underneath the bench when walking away for a few seconds to wipe down the bench and get muscle clamps if they aren’t there :yeshrug::manny:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
photo-of-con-funk-shun-event-artist-con-funk-shun-picture-id85240261