Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just watched Chris Rock's 'Good Hair' on prime. I got even more respect for him now. The women attacking him are the same loud minority that attacked Kendrick Lamar for essentially saying he preferred natural bodies.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A bytch that I’m not fukking brought her sister over. Shorty been trying to give me that p*ssy but hell naw. She cool as hell but like I said, hell haw.
But her sister :mjlit:

And I seen her sister before and was like damn, I wanna fukk this bytch but I know her through shorty that be all on me…and it’s her sister. But that bytch gon bring the sister over like that bytch ain’t bad. And the bytch talking bout gimme a hug and them titties pressing all up against a real nikka chest. You gon have to let a nikka strike. On God.

Bout to tell my nikka that I know them through to deliver the message. I got some business with the other shorty I’m not trying to mess up. I gotta be real strategical with it. I know she won’t like me trying to fukk her sister. But it’s real nikka shyt going on round here and I have to live my life :unimpressed:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
47486859f2d25213b819bdb7a8d9d3ccd05d39f1.jpg

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Bout to start going to church to find a broad in my age range without depression.

These girls be sleeping for 14 hours feels like I’m dating a rock :dahell: