Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
People are still talking about THAT topic? Weren't we worried about Putin going MAD 2 weeks ago?

:unimpressed:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unless you are god-damned almost married to a chick she always has multiple dudes she is talking to and keeping in reserve. :francis:

You are just part of the roster.

Put me in coach. :mjcry:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka on Jesus and all 12 disciples the best shyt be when you not even trying to pull no bytches and the bytches just be falling in your lap. God is great nikka.

I just ordered Uber eats and went to go meet up the delivery person in the lobby. i get in the elevator while two bad ass chicks getting off. I thought they was together. But one of them was my delivery driver. I’m like damn my bad I’m high as hell. The bytch gon say I wanna be like you. I’m like hell yeah whatever bytch as I’m walking away with my food. And she say naw I’m serious. It’s at this moment that I realized how bad this lil bytch was. So we go to the crib. I got a shorty on the way that was 10 minutes away so wasn’t shyt about to go down. But I exchanged numbers with the bytch, and I’m knocking her down this weekend. bytch talking bout some we need to chill. bytch yes, you bout to get annihilated

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

She aint wrong tho:francis:

Same way hanging out with ugly
No mouf piece dudes fukk up ya vibe with hoes:francis:

Me and my cousin was with some lames 1 year at the Essence Fest
And any time hoes approached me and him
Them goofy mafukkas fukked it up

So we had to shake them dudes

Last edited:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
every time someone says something about whatever shirt I’m wearing i be thinking to myself

“so you was looking at my titties huh”

:sas1: