Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I got so excited in the grocery store when I saw that they had mozzarella sticks on the hot bar.

I put a bunch in a box, paid for them, and drove five minutes back home.
I opened the box, smelled them, now I'm all of a sudden repulsed by them and had to throw the whole thing away. :francis:

I wasted money and I'm still hungry. :mjcry:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

:mj: A real shame when legacy artists get possible hits that don’t get pushed

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why did everyone forget about the Libertarian party??

most of the shyt Libertarians push for is what most people [liberals, moderates, and conservatives] want anyway :gucci:

The party generally promotes a classical liberal platform, in contrast to the Democratic Party's modern liberalism and progressivism and the Republican Party's conservatism.Gary Johnson, the party's presidential nominee in 2012 and 2016, claims that the Libertarian Party is more culturally liberal than Democrats, and more fiscally conservative than Republicans. Its fiscal policy positions include lowering taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), decreasing the national debt, allowing people to opt out of Social Security and eliminating the welfare state, in part by utilizing private charities. Its cultural policy positions include ending the prohibition of illegal drugs, advocating criminal justice reform, supporting same-sex marriage, ending capital punishment, and supporting gun ownership rights.

Libertarian Party (United States) - Wikipedia

if they get more popular votes, wouldn't that scare democrats and republicans into actually doing shyt differently?

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond

DILLA TAPE LEAK!!!

All tracks are prod by JD besides track 19 and 20
I had this one for years, but i guess someone else decided to release it after House Shoes played it on twitch.
@Love Bizarre @Tenchi® Ryu™ @nahnah @onlylno @darealvelle @TheLostOnes @Esco @Judo @Motife43 @Rawtid

Good looks brodie! After reading Dilla Time so many times. I'm trying to put together albums he help produced in and his own albums. I haven't listen to any yet because I wanna soak it all in. After playing Outkast back to back this past week, I feel like I'm able to dip into everything this man touched. :wow::lawd:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Idk if any of y’all ever seen King’s Ransom starring Anthony Anderson.

Haven’t watched since like 08, this shyt is fukking hilarious to me :russ:

I ain’t saying it’s top tier classic and shyt, but funny movie to pass time by with.