Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk man I was just at the doctor last week and everything was okay, I’m on new medication and that could be it. Otherwise, if I die, print out my posts and throw them in the ocean.

I was having chest pains with that stupid covid shot but on my right side under my lung but it went away:picard: doctor was like as long as it's not near the heart i should be fine :mjlol::deadmanny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m too young for a heartattack but idk, I might. Thought maybe I slept wrong but its been a few hours :francis:

If if stop posting you know what happened. you can have all my aliases..

I’m sure you’ll be ok, but at least make an appointment. Is it happening after something you eat or just hurting out the blue?

And bet, just PM me the passwords.

Edit: oh you’re vaccinated? That’s it. I’d get checked out just to make sure.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I was having chest pains with that stupid covid shot but on my right side under my lung but it went away:picard: doctor was like as long as it's not near the heart i should be fine :mjlol::deadmanny:
The pain is literally right on my heart. :unimpressed:

My apple watch seems to think everything is okay so I’m gonna ride it out a little longer, but if I still feel this way later tonight i’ll go to urgent care.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I’m sure you’ll be ok, but at least make an appointment. Is it happening after something you eat or just hurting out the blue?

And bet, just PM me the passwords.

Edit: oh you’re vaccinated? That’s it. I’d get checked out just to make sure.
I got my booster in like, August, idk. I’m gonna ride it out a little longer and see how I feel. I have mad shyt to do today.

:edit:

but yeah i woke up this way

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
A4-AECD9-C-4-E98-4950-9956-B3-CF1-DAA303-D.jpg

How am I gonna learn this?

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:russ:

:yeshrug: ye out here worshipping a white God raising his kids to worship a white Hey Seuss and now the universe has supplied his kids w/ a white daddy now he all aggey
:mjlol:

Chickens coming home to roost...
:sas2: