Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I bought this gun and am too afraid to even put bullets in it.

I just want to go out and pistol whip somebody right quick. :mjlol:

Relieve a bit of built up anger. :wow::ahh:
Do it at the shooting range. You know damn well deep down here in the south everybody got a gun.:russ: I know a white boy who got 15 guns. From an AR with a scope to a sniper rifle. :lolbron: An old black vet with 12 guns talked about his 12 gauge behind his front door. He don't play that.:wow:
A close friend of mines just got his AR from Atlanta for a nice price. He posted shooting it at a target range on snapchat. I'm about to get a glock this year. :takedat:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This old white women at pet smart was trying to tell me that I couldn't get my deposit back for a vacuum rental just because I didn't have the receipt. She seemed almost happy to tell me that the vacuum will stay there and I won't get my money back.

I was even able to show her my order details in their order book and provide my ID. Yes they were still recordkeeping in a book. I cant lie darkness came over me :demonic: I was ready to tell her that she was stealing from me and that the Bible says an eye for an eye and that I would plan on stealing from the store. As everyone in the store could see that I was getting loud the "manager" was able to issue my reimbursement back. :youngsabo:

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA
I took an edible one time and damn near passed away
It be like that sometimes!
full
:russ: