Daps
Reppin
VA
tumblr_nrqx66nbGs1qi31vgo1_1280.png

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Pretty pathetic on my end but fukk it,

Last Friday, I realized the person I considered my best friend since 6th grade* never really respected me at all :francis:

We're both different people and have very different lives so we usually lose touch for a month or two, he hit me up after such a month

The first ten minutes went alright, we caught up and were talking like we never stopped, then he brung up some really embarrassing shyt I did when I was 13 outta nowhere (we're both 24); after I asked him what brung that up, he started talking out the side of his mouth

He kept on talking and it hit me, after 10+ years it fukking hit me: this fakkit's been doing that same passive aggressive shyt for years

It just occurred to me that I've never been able to have a serious conversation with duke and that set me off, long story short, I asserted myself, he kept going on and I blocked him, no loss

I ain't that same loser from middle school he thought I was, but real shyt, I just feel dumb as fukk letting that slide for so long, why did I ignore all that before? :why:

Thought of this :mjlol:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You know you’re lonely when you have dreams of getting text replies :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Im a sentimental ass nikka:wow:

I get reminded of coli posters in real life

I seen some pictures of Toni Braxton and Dennis Rodman and thought of @Boujee Bonita Braxton

And started watching the series Bosch and when he riding around Los Angeles i think of @Ol’Otis

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles