Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Home printers - is there really any need for them to be so big daft and clumsy?

Only bought one the other month to print the odd thing off. This MF needs its own parking bay

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The complete out of my ass assumption that chicks who look to become IG famous got a sex tape looming around somewhere seems to be dead on everytime

shyt if the money looking right they’ll prolly sale it on the low

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Male bonding without brotherhood is a scarce relationship. In this western society, most men see other man as mere competition.

Typically, we're not viewed as the "nurturing gender" doesn't mean we lack that ability. We're just born to be assertive, logical, leaders, stoic and independent.

We're not supposed to show "emotions". We do have emotions, we just channel these emotions into something way greater instead of trivial. Like a purpose, goal, hobbies. We're rational, so we're the problem solvers. Can't remember the last I even cried, well, except for chopping onions:mjlol: Doesn't count!

Don't get me wrong, being vulnerable is relieving af, manipulation isn't. Full of love, skeptical of trust.

Having male role models at a young age is essential. The world is a maze, full of twists and turns. We need male role models to help navigate through these barriers towards the next level. Life is like a video game. Never give up -- give in to the challenge and GO Harder. GO HAM!

As men, we have to build up our value. Women and Children are automatically valued in this world.

Role Models -- learning about mental health, women, finances, learning a skill, engagement -- building an individual will grant you more loyalty and respect than breaking an individual. Alas, we live in a insecurity society. Don't let that discourage you, society needs you more than you need them, we have a lot to offer.

Be the VICTOR and rise above!

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Today is Saturday also known as Caturday @Khajiit @Obreh Winfrey @CouldntBeMeTho

I want to take this time and wish you a happy Caturday:hug:

I would also like to inform you that my new knife came in the mail and any cat that wanders into my garden trying to sniff catnip will lose at least 7 lives today instead of the usual 8
bdd1ff9470e93d62ff3572279e2c2991.jpg

755f895ceb42da06c949f7421e2f6383.jpg

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Today is Saturday also known as Caturday @Khajiit @Obreh Winfrey @CouldntBeMeTho

I want to take this time and wish you a happy Caturday:hug:

I would also like to inform you that my new knife came in the mail and any cat that wanders into my garden trying to sniff catnip will lose at least 7 lives today instead of the usual 8
bdd1ff9470e93d62ff3572279e2c2991.jpg

755f895ceb42da06c949f7421e2f6383.jpg

This nikka :mjlol:

You think you're talon from the court of owls :mjlol::russ::mjlol::russ: