Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I finished Star Trek TNG tonight, and now I'm sad :mjcry:

Started from season 3 cause the first two seasons aren't that good according to many trekkies so I took their advice. I enjoyed the ride :salute:

I've watched every Star Trek series except for TOS and Enterprise, about to start Enterprise now that I finished TNG.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That story about that sick teacher and her husband makes not even want to have kids. I'd end up killing someone if they ever

I feel you fam

I don’t have kids either. I’m a very quiet, low key, calculated, never let any person bother my peace person. However, if I was a dad and it happen to my kids. I’ll lose goddam mind. That teacher and her husband will see death that day.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I feel you fam

I don’t have kids either. I’m a very quiet, low key, calculated, never let any person bother my peace person. However, if I was a dad and it happen to my kids. I’ll lose goddam mind. That teacher and her husband will see death that day.
No amount of lawsuit money would be able to make me feel better. Those two would have to die.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm finally reaching enlightenment, brehs

woke-spiritualawa.gif

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That story about that sick teacher and her husband makes not even want to have kids. I'd end up killing someone if they ever
That’s why, for the most part, they don’t allow you to bring home made items anymore. Only store bought. People are sick and it’s really sad.

Unolove

All Star
Daps
School system in Florida all fukked up them people sent me to a druggy alternative school named journeys when I was a jit just for having some weed crumbs had me around a bunch extc heads

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I usually tell people I'm right handed and leave it at that. Folks are too quick to use their left hand over the most petty shyt and then wonder why things are backfiring. That person who cut you off in traffic, that person who has a punchable face, the old lady next door with the annoying cat are still children of God just like you. He's not going to let you toy with their lives because you don't like or disagree with them. Why attempt to curse them when you can just cuss them and keep it moving?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Feel lucky to still be here

Real spiel, April O'Neals... I never take life for granted like Hill.

This is why it's important to smile and be as happy and free as possible.

You know, I just got back from a cruise last week and it was superfluously spectacular. Being the only kind of my background there, it was a blessing to feel loved by so many of the patron and staff on the vessel.

Met a really cool sista that I spent the latter half getting to know (we watched a few shows together, spoke a lot, had a lot of secksuals... it was liberating to meet somebody who was in the same boat as me, pun intended; she was also a first time cruiser and we got along better than velcro straps). She's from the Bay Area and, while a single mother, her body really tight and gave it to me like christmas... it was such a vibe. Going to visit her in the bay this April). For the culture...

It was cool because she got the unlimited drink package (and i didn't). But since drinks are costly and you can't bring in your own liq... she basically got a two for one special with her booze card. haha. Thank you, J.S. You know who you are.

But yeah man, shiit was cool. Ate extremely good. Met the CEO of the on board entertainment (shout out to Christian). Did the mega slide. Saw RoadRunner movie on there (the Bourdain documentary). Even though I've always prided myself in being the ethnic version of said character, there's things that he's accomplished that no other human will ever. I don't put white folks on any pedal stools, but that man was that man. I don't really give a fukk.

Speaking of holidays, within the score of the docu., they played the Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence theme towards the end and I almost lost it.

Been really emotional lately. Maybe cuz i'm tired of losing people I love (shiit happens when you turn 40).

I dunno... i think i use materialism to hide my hurtings, but that shiits starting to become expensive pain (just copped an omega, and for what?).

There were some folks taking candid pictures of me on vacay. Caught a dude in the towel section by the pool snapping photos and a broad at the port starting off by seemingly inadvertently putting me in her selfies (then when i turned away, straight on taking a shot of me, but i caught her in the peripheral).... even a couple villagers in Honduras were caught up in it. I dunno. I never wanted to be a celebrity because it's so invasive of my privacy (and i'm really tight with keeping my existence private, aside from for y'all... cuz this is therapy for me). But braggadocio has never been my thing and being humble is the bumble to my royal rumble. Because all this can be extracted at any second. Nothing is promised. Word to Jagged band.

Trying to convince the world that you are the most dynamic person that ever existed is a fukkin' job in itself.

I'll just embrace what i have and deal with being the coolest mothafukka that ever lived.

Even if it's all just a grandeurist delusion.

And still aboot to enter my 40's FBI ---

Flawed... Broken... Incomplete.

Sisqo.

Well Mr. Lawrence... you've got my attention.

Even though I've never celebrated Christmas... I always hope you'd come home.

Yes hetero.