Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
What is the Spiritual Meaning of Seeing Crows?

A crow encounter is something special and should be considered deeply. Given what we already know about crows, there are several ways to interpret your encounters with them.

Because of the crow’s ability to fly and move into many realms, it may be asking you to see beyond the limitations of physical sigh; he’s asking you to tap into your intuitive second sight and the wisdom of the Universe.

A crow’s memory is a most remarkable thing. Your crow encounter may be asking you to deeply consider something from your past. It may be that you are asked to recall a life lesson, or there may be someone with whom you need to reconnect.

Finally, the gratitude expressed by crows should not be overlooked. Have you been practicing gratitude in your life? Showing your appreciation for others and giving back is often critical for forming good relationships and connecting with your community.

Crows show up to let you know that there are spiritual shifts happening around you and remind you to pay attention to the spiritual messages that are sent to guide you. They represent transformation, cycles, psychic tools, and insight into unseen realms. Crows are problem solvers and can help you tune into a solution when you are faced with a challenge

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Crow Flying Over you

The meaning of a crow flying over you is to help you see a higher perspective on a situation. Crows are tapped into intuition and psychic knowledge, as well as being able to work out difficult problems by finding creative solutions. If you are dealing with a challenge and are looking for a solution, you should meditate and ask your higher self for the wisdom to help guide you.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:wow: Lawd :sadcam: Allah:sadcam:Bhudda :sadcam:Hey-suess God of Arbaham :sadcam:
:shaq: just give me the girl the pawg in the Grey shorts.....

:ohlawd:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:to: I'd sign a billion year contract for her.....

:sas2: I'd CLEAR out all my tomorrow's.....

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I'ma smack the fukk out of the garbage man.

- Did some yard work. Had hella bags of dirt and old mulch.
- Set that shyt out nice and neat no rips, nothing.
- Heard them nikkas outside taking forever but though nothing of it.
- Came outside to get the garbage can and these nikkas ripped one of the bags and left it along with the mulch and dirt everywhere.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i decided to listen to some G-Unit :flabbynsick:

then something hit me:jbhmm:

when i was a kid/teen...rap was about hustling and doing whatever it took to succeed and then stunt on your haters

when i listen to rap now, especially drill, its just violence for no reason. its just killing your opps, no emotion, no reason. just cause. at least back then, if your rap about dying, its cause you moved in on the dope boys block, you got backstabbed, you stunted too hard...something

and if you are stunting...how did you do it? it's just I got this, i fukked her, i got that....but how? you werent on the block selling dope, you werent a paid killer, you arent scamming, so...how? or maybe i missed that part