Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@The Butcher has light skinned envy:ohhh:more I look back the more I realize son didn’t start laying it on thick until he saw my body and face pics and realized imma light bright pretty boi baddie:ohhh:and only 1 nikka irl hated on me just as much and it was a dark skinned in hs mad his girl wanted me too:yeshrug:butch im not that Michael Ealy type nikka that was running thru all the hoes you wanted, I’m KRunna, you gotta let it go breh:to:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Mexican lady at Lil Caesars threw in free breadsticks with my pizza cuz it’s almost closing time. Wish I could throw her some dikk and return the favor

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Sigma male shyt #2049
81925.gif

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Instagram killed itself when they joined with Facebook and changed the algorithm. Now it's just boring.

Tik Tok has more leverage and options to dominate. Effects, comedy, creativity...what more can you ask for

There's videos for any niche...plus you can make $$$ and meet chicks off this!

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Hawks are everywhere in my neighborhood. I saw a hawk snatched a duckling from a canal while I was stuck in traffic. :huhldup: I felt bad for the poor duckling. :to:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Gossip circles in tlr? :wrist:Behavior if you ask me. Since that nikka @Coco Loco too estrogenic to say shyt out in the open I’ll repeat myself for tha last time, any y’all nikkas got problems with me pull up to the addy @Butch got and let’s duke it out, otherwise keep my name outcho dried up, no future having, living in the past, past your prime hatin nikka moufs. Plz n thnx. Nikkas having meetings behind my back on some snake shyt
fyUxuN.gif

@Coco Loco I think you were spot on

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
mama good
health getting better
paper is otw

if i stop shooting myself in the foot i'd be one of the coli's success stories :mjgrin:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I'm tryna figure out the best way to renounce my player was for [REDACTED]

cause i know thats the main reason she's keeping the distance.