Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
It could be reversed by your bank, You should call them. In my case the bank where I was withdrawing said 7-10 business days and I had to file a form.

I called navy federal, my bank, and they were able to see in the system that I never received the cash and the transaction was reversed immediately. I had the money back within 48 hours.

I was putting a $100 and $20 bill in the atm as a cash deposit. The machine ate the money as it was being deposited, an error message came up, and it returned my card. So I had to give them the exact location and time, so they could see I actually deposited the $120. So it’s a bit more complicated than a withdrawal. But they have me on camera in Target, and on the machine making the deposit.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was putting a $100 and $20 bill in the atm as a cash deposit. The machine ate the money as it was being deposited, an error message came up, and it returned my card. So I had to give them the exact location and time, so they could see I actually deposited the $120. So it’s a bit more complicated than a withdrawal. But they have me on camera in Target, and on the machine making the deposit.
Ahhhh ok. Damn.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I’m sorry @10bandz @Luken @PharoahAtem @J Money whoever else was a real one but I can’t in good conscience continue using this site with corrupt members in power. @HarlemHottie i never did make it big enough to yank you from ya husband and give that nikka a hefty severance package to cut ties:mjcry:. Y’all want my snap hmu before the mods get my ass again. I tried to be a member of Coli World but I’m a Dame Dash boss nikka in a sea of snake ass Jay Z types, don’t worry bout me I’m good. “It’ll never sweeten, it’ll only sour” Krunna 2/5/22
tornado-twister.gif

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
CrZ8.gif
@SheWantTheD i think I foundt that nikka breh!!! Sad thing is he’s some weak bodied c00n that I pity and can’t even get aggressive with cuz of how weak he looks. He’s like Braxton but smaller and more white voice. Anyway “breh” goes “excuse me pal, can you not drink while on post” I had a small fountain drink cup in my hand that I was finna hide away after I took my sips:francis:seems like the type of bytch that would do that behind the back shyt, nikka couldn’t even maintain eye contact:mjlol:, work c00n nikkas always know imma real one so they don’t step to me fully bossed up.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
CrZ8.gif
@SheWantTheD i think I foundt that nikka breh!!! Sad thing is he’s some weak bodied c00n that I pity and can’t even get aggressive with cuz of how weak he looks. He’s like Braxton but smaller and more white voice. Anyway “breh” goes “excuse me pal, can you not drink while on post” I had a small fountain drink cup in my hand that I was finna hide away after I took my sips:francis:seems like the type of bytch that would do that behind the back shyt, nikka couldn’t even maintain eye contact:mjlol:, work c00n nikkas always know imma real one so they don’t step to me fully bossed up.
:dead:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Up north :blessed: the great NYC some of you may have heard about it:mjgrin:

:sadcam: but I expect up there 10 months give or take of shyty weather :comeon:

Bout 2 month hot

:gucci: but fukking down south fukking Florida
Gone try to give me 10 months of cold sloppy bullshyt
:scust:
:ufdup: fukk no!

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Just seen all the Terminators for the first time

T2 > T1 >>>>>>>>>>>> Salvation >>>> Dark Fate >>>>>>> T3 >>> Genisys

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yes bb. Unless you want me to Tony Montana that nikka and take his life and his woman. Lady’s choice ofc
200.gif
:francis: See how you doing the most rn? That's why they don't be wanting to let y'all lil nikkas in the club.

Lifetip: Don't catch cases for another man's woman, esp if she's middle aged (fine though I may be). :mjlol:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
:francis: See how you doing the most rn? That's why they don't be wanting to let y'all lil nikkas in the club.

Lifetip: Don't catch cases for another man's woman, esp if she's middle aged (fine though I may be). :mjlol:
You the only woman I want, I’m aromantic with these yung hoes, not interested in more than a smash and dash, you older more seasoned women be where it’s at. Nikkas don’t want no McDouble when they could have a filet mignon. I digress…I-I-I just thought maybe we could have something meaningful. Ya husband life is spared:mjcry:
PKSP.gif

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Edit: TMI

But in other news, demons are so fukking slick.

You really cant be double minded out here mayne.:snoop:

This nikka Shadow Me is strong as fukk. Yahshua help!:why:

Last edited: