Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stimming music on repeat.:mjlit: and im high so you know im approaching super saiyan status.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
When my imaginary/future husband realizes just how possessive I am :lolbron:

If I licked you you mine damnit idcidcidc :shaq:

Night y’all let me tend to this bunny

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So all these cringey tik toks with mfs shufflin hard as fukk are earning zerooooo dollars :gucci:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Narcissism isnt cool. My father just reminded me of that at 6 in the morning, demanding attention for his clamping leg. Overexaggerating shyt sounding like a baby. Toxic people, mayne.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
These bytches still my sons, who could ever deny it?
My packs hit different, who could ever supply it?
No one bytch could be my opp, that shyt offends me
It's corporate giants and machines that went against me
I wash bytches, man, they couldn't even rinse me
She said she hot, I said, "Well, bytch, come and convince me"
Ain't no C in green, but I'm seein' green
Even with them floor seats, they couldn't see the team
The K-I-N-G, the G.O.A.T., plus me, the Queen
I send shots, send 'em back or flee the scene

i hate this toxic ass bird but damn if she don't be saying some shyt :wow:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last night was crazy, I had a patient who was transported to ER with a gunshot wound but conscious at the time, along with a basilar skull fracture and drainage from the nose.

The guy was a Jehovah Witness, I wont get into the specifics on why he was shot but I will say his wife was at the hospital and eventually other family members came too. Again of course he saying he refuses to give informed consent for a blood transfusion, epogen would not help the situation and we were trying to minimize the blood loss.

Me and the admitting physician took the wife in the conference room and explained to her briefly what was needed and tried to tell her to convince her husband to give informed consent but she got hostile and refused.

Now we as a facility can override a non-conscious patient not giving informed consent if we felt it would save their lives BUT the problem is a lot of Jehovah Witness have sued hospitals and won lots of money because of that issue, its a lot of legal tape and its up to the residing physician if he wants to risk his license.

So in the end we tried intubating him when but he loss consciousness and died at 4am this morning.

If he had not refused the transfusion, it was probable he would've lived. I'm all for people standing on their square but I looked at his report, states he was unemployed with no insurance and two young daughters so now the family has to do a go fund me, fish fry or whatever to try to bury him over something that was avoidable.

I know I cant save everyone but damn, this just really bothered me.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Last night was crazy, I had a patient who was transported to ER with a gunshot wound but conscious at the time, along with a basilar skull fracture and drainage from the nose.

The guy was a Jehovah Witness, I wont get into the specifics on why he was shot but I will say his wife was at the hospital and eventually other family members came too. Again of course he saying he refuses to give informed consent for a blood transfusion, epogen would not help the situation and we were trying to minimize the blood loss.

Me and the admitting physician took the wife in the conference room and explained to her briefly what was needed and tried to tell her to convince her husband to give informed consent but she got hostile and refused.

Now we as a facility can override a non-conscious patient not giving informed consent if we felt it would save their lives BUT the problem is a lot of Jehovah Witness have sued hospitals and won lots of money because of that issue, its a lot of legal tape and its up to the residing physician if he wants to risk his license.

So in the end we tried intubating him when but he loss consciousness and died at 4am this morning.

If he had not refused the transfusion, it was probable he would've lived. I'm all for people standing on their square but I looked at his report, states he was unemployed with no insurance and two young daughters so now the family has to do a go fund me, fish fry or whatever to try to bury him over something that was avoidable.

I know I cant save everyone but damn, this just really bothered me.

Dude wanted to die :manny:
His imaginary life with imaginary beings is was more important to him than his wife and family
:heh:
Don't let that shyt get to you

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure the Money is better but I swear I hate when these YouTube skit comedians try to put their kids in the skits. I only saw it work for the one chick kenigra.

also am I tripping but it seems like their views go down when people find out the females are in relationships.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@HarlemHottie @Wild self
“Nicole0416_646NYC,

Your message (queen elizabeth 'entered a new phase', may not be seen again til february) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules. “

:deadrose::deadrose:..
Be careful what you post about Queen Elizabeth - MI6 is watching.

You have received a warning for Low Quality Posting for 1 points.
10:52 AM
:wtf::sas2:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@HarlemHottie @Wild self
“Nicole0416_646NYC,

Your message (queen elizabeth 'entered a new phase', may not be seen again til february) is below the required quality level. Please put forth more effort and/or original thoughts when creating posts on our site. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules. “

:deadrose::deadrose:..
Be careful what you post about Queen Elizabeth - MI6 is watching.

You have received a warning for Low Quality Posting for 1 points.
10:52 AM
:wtf::sas2:
:ohhh: :what: The whole thread gone? :dwillhuh:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
They gave an older cousin six months to live, I’ve had him on block for years now- let me plan this trip to give it one last happy moment/go