Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: your fork 4 prongs means 4 fingers:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: spoon is your thumb:ohhh: or toe:lolbron:

Down is up and up is down...
You're eating w/ your feet:ohhh:
They won't tell you:mjlol:

Thats why in China they use chopsticks to rep. They know it's Rev. They ppl individually don't all know:mjlol: but however it's ingrained in their culture :ohhh:

That why your sport is aptly and correctly called "football for those are your feet:ohhh::ohhh:

And soccer/ to sock someone or something is a blow w/ ones fist:ohhh::ohhh: the lower half is alien

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Genesis 3:14/15:ohhh:

"And you will crawl on your belly,and eat dust all your life..he will crush your head,and you his heel:ohhh:

These are higher entities

The word man/ just like the word guy had no sex attached to it :yeshrug: could have been male or female:ohhh:

They've imprisoned her within you:ohhh:

Woman just means wise-man....

Your fairytales told you satan snake serpent was the wisest animal in garden:sas2: they just combined eve and snake devil etc...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nothing is funnier and more satisfying than watching a wordy white boy get confronted by a man not taking his shyt -open hand slapped and slumped on the ground in real time dazed asf - the look on his face stunned as he processed that he got slapped like a bytch; made worse by the look like he was expecting help,:mjlol: everybody was sitting back at the akhi spot looking at the goofy like the dub that he is
tenor.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im getting old. Ready to go to sleep. My body is exhausted and im at work. Damn......... must stay awake. I often feel like im forcing myself to be focused.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not sure which I wanna make for thanksgiving
  • duck and polenta
  • Chicken & dressing
  • Lasagna
  • Gumbo
Dessert, thinking chai spiced pear cheesecake topped with caramelized pears, pistachios and a red wine reduction

leaning toward duck or gumbo, chicken and lasagna happen whenever