Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas2: it's mighty funny how every time I get to exposing :ohlawd:
They start dissuading :childplease:and the spin cycle begins :ohhh:
I speak on Will and his cult buddy/ Mrs.Picket proceeds to go on drunken rant:mjlol:

I've been spoke on HOV is a cross dresser :scust:
Just pointed out he's just done back to back features w / that geiselda crooked mouth grench who wears dresses:scust: and Cudi who wears dresses:scust:
All of a sudden big lawsuit to dissuade :jbhmm: huh

And Will I ain't done wit you boy :ufdup::ooh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All he had to do was keep his eye on the prize, now he faces a 10-25 bid sleeping with one eye open every night :palm:

“NEW YORK CITY (WABC) -- Rapper Fetty Wap was arrested along with five others, including a New Jersey correction officer, on federal drug charges.

The fact that we arrested a chart-topping rap artist and a corrections officer illustrates just how vile the drug trade has become,” said Michael Driscoll, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York office. “The pipeline of drugs in this investigation ran thousands of miles from the West Coast to the communities here in our areas.”
Fetty Wap arrested on federal drug charges at Citi Field, due in court in Central Islip | abc7ny.com
I don’t know what to say about this.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
All he had to do was keep his eye on the prize, now he faces a 10-25 bid sleeping with one eye open every night :palm:

“The fact that we arrested a chart-topping rap artist and a corrections officer illustrates just how vile the drug trade has become,” said Michael Driscoll, assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York office. “The pipeline of drugs in this investigation ran thousands of miles from the West Coast to the communities here in our areas.”
Fetty Wap arrested on federal drug charges at Citi Field, due in court in Central Islip | abc7ny.com
I don’t know what to say about this.
Think you’re above the law 1 hit wonder rapper brehs
full

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I enjoy Halloween because it gives women the opportunity to play dress up. Play the role of a character. Plus most of these outfits be seductive as hell:takedat:

But as you get older, holidays don't give that same feeling like when you was a a kid. Maybe except Thanksgiving cause of family and food:feedme:

Anyways y'all have a great night

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: they do all this fear mongering to get you to not think for yourself :ohhh:

Then give you catch phrases for answers
:comeon: "the science"

You work a 9to5 if not longer / they pay billions upon billions to come up w/ these viruses :ohhh: then put the onus on yo ass to come up w/ a cure :mjlol:

:usure:what the f*ck happened w/ the science w/ 05 bird flu:usure:
W/ 09 swine flu:usure:
:camby: FOH:mjlol:

Prynce

Daps
In this life that I live, I learned a lot about friends
And how they just like these bytches because all they do is pretend

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: I have not had a dream since 2016:mjtf:

When I left NY...

They say you dream evwrynight...but not one:dwillhuh: no remnants of it in the morning nothing :comeon:and not speaking of the manufactured sh*t they give me:mjlol: I can follow its origin:hhh: they implant songs in my head hoping I'll post:lupe:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:francis: tonight was the good cop bad cop sh*t

Had filthy cops in Clearwater follow stalk:comeon: close and tight

They wait to get reaction out of you...then attempt to make your reaction seem blown out of proportion..

They thing is they've got to get you the person to buy this sh*t

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:gucci: they used dew when I spoke on that nixon sh*t was sick 3 days

So what the f*ck ima do:gucci:

:russ:more nixon sh*t :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:wow:they :ufdup:

:patrice: yes even these pigs:scust: will have to know
:wow:iamhe....