Where my old heads at :flabbynsick:

c4l1bJY.gif

I’m a young breh but Gerald from around my way so this shyt classic lol

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I was leaving dollar tree and about to get in my car when all of a sudden I hear a woman crying out "my baby! My baby!" So I look up and around and dont see anything. She keeps crying, I hear a car honk its horn and people come out of all the stores in the strip mall. A barbershop, dollar tree, hair place, everywhere and kinda freeze. Then I see this big ass pitbull carrying this ball of fluff in his mouth. He was shaking the poor thing, just walking across the parking lot. A dude started chasing it so the pit started running. Finally they got in front of me but, still 3 rows away and the dude kicks the pit a couple times and it drops the dog and starts to wander off. That poor little dog was grasping for breath, and people started gathering round it, the owner finally gets there and drops to her knees crying. That dog was as good as dead.
:mjcry:
Now that I'm home it hit me that I could have helped by getting my weight lifting belt that was in the car and running to try to hit the pit.
Sometimes I think I mind my business too much.
I feel for that dog and that lady cause I've been there before when my little min pin got attacked one night by a bigger dog. He survived but still its a horrible saddening feeling.
Sad stuff man, sad stuff
:mjcry:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
It's amazing that this song still speaks to me in the same way it did back in '94. The fact I'm questioning again whether I'm truly happy twenty five years later is a serious indictment on my growth and failure as a human being to make this song a simple footnote of the past rather than a ghost that hangs on me, crippling me, reminding of my mistakes throughout the years.