Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Boy those visual hallucinations when you're tired are real. I saw a giant man posed in a very :dame: way in the middle of the road and later I thought I saw a truck coming across the highway into my lane but it was just headlights from a car and a truck much further away on the opposite side of the highway and maintaining their lane. shyt was crazy.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
how the hell are there people that think Loyd said "she's 5-2 but i want you":gucci:....that dont even make sense

he's specifically into girls that are 5-2 but he'll make an exception for you?...cmon mayne

I think it's "fine too," not "five too." Anyway, the '00s, we really took them for granted.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Life is very difficult to carry on fr. I used to talk to people about my depression years ago but understand nobody likes to listen to negative energy including myself. I just can't seem to run away from the black cloud. I gotta girl who wants to see me anytime she free but she dont understand she the only thing from keeping me feeling alone in the darkness. She dont understand that half the time I see her i feel like im putting on clown makeup to put on a show of being happy and care free. I wanna talk to her about why I'm distant at times but know that will change the whole dynamic so instead I act like she is being clingy. She will no doubt understand but the flip side is she will find my struggle as a weakness so im forced to keep it all within. I just dopped her off an hour ago at 4am and she say she excited to see me tomorrow and all i can think of is why? Its fukked up but ill hide it. No lie I aint talk to my Mom in a month. I just wanted to say hi the other day and she said she happy im on my feet and doing well, I aint have the heart to tell her I been thinkin about killin myself daily.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Life is very difficult to carry on fr. I used to talk to people about my depression years ago but understand nobody likes to listen to negative energy including myself. I just can't seem to run away from the black cloud. I gotta girl who wants to see me anytime she free but she dont understand she the only thing from keeping me feeling alone in the darkness. She dont understand that half the time I see her i feel like im putting on clown makeup to put on a show of being happy and care free. I wanna talk to her about why I'm distant at times but know that will change the whole dynamic so instead I act like she is being clingy. She will no doubt understand but the flip side is she will find my struggle as a weakness so im forced to keep it all within. I just dopped her off an hour ago at 4am and she say she excited to see me tomorrow and all i can think of is why? Its fukked up but ill hide it. No lie I aint talk to my Mom in a month. I just wanted to say hi the other day and she said she happy im on my feet and doing well, I aint have the heart to tell her I been thinkin about killin myself daily.

Either tell her and be vulnerable, which is going to help you overall or be distant and eventually lose her because she thinks she is the problem. The truth is you could lose her if you’re honest, but it’s never going to be anything without the truth. She will find out.

I understand how you feel. I’m a suicidal depressive and it can be rough. Aside from professionals, there just aren’t many people you can discuss the situation without making someone sad or concerned. Those hotlines are a joke and I’m not psych ward status just yet. I’m always “ok” to every in real life and I save venting for online where I see people have shared perspectives. Being able to discuss it helps, even if the people aren’t “real”.

Keep working on yourself. It will get better.

Edit: I’m also here if you want to talk about the real. No judgement.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man my nose been sensitive for like 2 days went out to the laundry I'm smelling everything in the damned air...:gucci: BBQ, soap, morning dew... wtf

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos