Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
ErtP7zIXUAAAv0F

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I've been come to grips with the fact that I'm a mean, crude, piece of shyt human in a lot of ways..

So what:yeshrug:

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:shaq: f*ck it lets get on w/ it:russ:

It's also detailing mj father's / murder:ohhh:

When ye says/ how you gone lie to the lawyer...that's one of the accused men lying on the other / the strange fruit hanging is the body of mj's father they found hanging from tree.... As well when ye says gotta take you back to nolia...
That's the team the Bobcats/hornets went to nolia New Orleans then back later when MJ acquired them:sas2:

I got more....:whoo:

https://youtu.be/KEA0btSNkpw

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1: I've already shared who drake is but y'all missed it/ I can get more vocal :sas2:

Anywho... Pound cake/ I've already told you what pound/ means...

But to tie in the mj story

When hov says pair jordan 3's trying to chase this cash.... That's double / triple entendre pair jordan threes / that's 23 his number/ pair of threes as in the three point shot paying off gambling debts...

He ref. More but most aren't in a place to believe or accept but the PTB know I know:sas1:........

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Imma keep shyt 400

If I see some shyt like a sliver of hair.....but the meal still slapping something ferocious

Imma let that shyt slide

:manny:

shyt ain't her fault her follicles fell in the shyt while she was whippin in the kitchen, she was flexing that hard and it was a natural reaction

:manny:

Bossyyyyy

All Star
Daps
So I got an offer for an apartment. I’m really excited because it’s a big step, I’m graduating college, and I’ll finally have my own place god willing. Now though, I’m thinking about it more. My girl wants to live with me, and I’m not too sure I want that. I like having my own space, being alone, and generally enjoying peace and quiet. I enjoy having the ability to be a bit reclusive

While yes I love her and see a future with her, I’m really debating whether or not this is the right decision. I don’t want to end up feeling suffocated, or as if things are moving too fast, which is clearly what she wants. Everything is us us us and we we we, but I also want to think about just myself, but it never feels like I can. Sometimes I wonder what I signed up for

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:merchant: Katy Purry scurried up into the bed and in between us and went under the covers. I wake up and I hear a coyote or wolf or something howling

16-B3-A818-EDD2-4935-89-D3-D6-AD89718-BD3.gif

that ain’t no damn dog