Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Being able to successfully take a shyt every morning is starting to become the most important thing I do before the day starts. Ain’t nothing like being constipated throughout a work day

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
@til november @Judo @Kokoro

The fukkery
full

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I’m really enjoying current music. Probably as much as I’ve ever enjoyed music :wow:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

written recently in Brazil after a black man was beaten & killed in a super market by security

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lurkers -Just to set the record straight, since alot of people are hitting me up over the past few hours OMB Jay Dee is not talking about me as the “NY drill rap blogger”. I am not that “Nicole”
@Freddie.Cane drill rap heads doing name association guessing games in drill rap beef with Fivio and OMB Jay Dee that I have no ties to; I’m getting texts and emails - I’m not that “Nicole” he’s talking about. I don’t even blog/podcast and I’m not from Brownsville. But whoever that “Nicole” is she better chill from inciting conflict with sets, “talk of the town” of whatever her dba is doesn’t want those type of problems it will backfire in a way she didn’t plan for - Jay Dee is known for popping off. :palm: That’s Not me- I’m neutral as far as this music goes. I will say that if it wasn’t for Jay Dee, Fiv wouldn’t be popping like that. At all.

@and 77 others thanks for the lookout- :handshake:I didn’t know until you dropped the link. I had no idea; trust it’s all a coincidence. I don’t blog or podcast - I know who I know but that’s the extent and the ig live talking about JD has dominican connections didn’t help but that’s not my drama. I’m not even on social media like that. This is exactly why
:facepalm::deadmanny:3:31

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Magic Johnson really lived life on easy mode

-Incredibly genetically gifted
-Legendary NBA player and philanthropist
-Respected by all
-fukked thousands of women
-Immune to HIV so in theory could fukk thousands more without a care in the world

Daps
I was thinking about something I was going to look up , then I forgot what it was.

This happens often.

I have a feeling I’m going to get Alzheimer’s.

:mjcry: