Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
my car lost engine power too had to check the cylinder heads man...:francis: hope you have a warranty... go get it checked out...

i brought a body throttle got it put in and shyt still acting up. I’ve already put mad bread in the car. Plus the car used anyway got it from an auction 4-5 years ago. I’m at the point where I’m like fukk it. I can mustard up a cool 160 real quick and imma see which shop gonna fukk with me :francis:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Went and finally got a phone clip for my controller..went with the Power A one

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

WIN_20201114_23_41_36_Pro.jpg

I'm bout to be so fired

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
:mjlol: I bought my husband a book on fatherhood. His look of wtf was priceless!
We have a 14 year old boy, just thought we needed a refresher.

@Boujee Bonita Braxton are your hips aching? Mine are killing me!!! :sadcam:

I can honestly say that my hips are one of the few things that don’t hurt....yet. I know it’s coming though. :mjcry:

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
Bouta stop fukking with these sideshows. I seen 3 accidents tonight. One accident a nikka car was flipped tf over and CRUSHED :mjcry: no idea if the person made or what but that shyt hurt fr. It be these fakkit ass Mexican nikkas (not racist that’s the main demographic at sideshows) doing like 100+ to get to these spots. I love cars and shyt but blood this shyt ain’t it:yeshrug: