Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I wish this forum had a anonymous post thread

I’ve always had things I wanted to vent but I dared never tell anybody who knows me

even if it’s online lol but it’s a burden keeping it to myself

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Working by myself is annoying especially when I’m working a week straight. I got 3 more nights left and my lazy mode already kicked in tonight :mjlol: I know I’m tired too cause everyone getting attitude from me :mjlol: I done already cussed out HR:mjlol:

edit: they pissed me off real good before I left. As soon as my ps5 come in I’m calling out :mjlol:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I've an unconscious desire to hold on to thing that aren't new.
Things that have long lost their luster after being used for the purpose they were purchased for to the point that they've now become worn.
They work, so I keep them. They exist, so I use them. They hold up, so I incorporate them as opposed to simply replacing them.
I routinely lower my standards to accept their "Average at best" performances and slowly become acclimated to their abilities to the point I find myself holding similar products to higher standards or "tiers" to be used in special occasions when I know the norm will only bring me subpar satisfaction.
Toothbrushes. External Trousers. Socks. Gloves. USB-Micro cables. Tile brushes. Folded Tissue paper that was never used. Amongst many other simple things. Some offer a more practical use than others, but still rooted in the same mentality that everything owned must be used until depleted, not simply until it has worn down from use. I'm not poor but I'm drawn inexplicably to this type of frugality for reasons I can't readily explain no matter how much I muse on the subject like I am now. I should change this, especially if I have the means to live better as opposed to accepting what I have and making do with it until I can afford another. I fear it's because I try my best to live by routine and uniformity that I do such things. Or is it another tier of my inherent laziness in terms of bringing about change that is necessary for whatever growth I desire to have in my life but become despondent in pursuing because I'm gripped with the rather selfish melancholy of watching time march on with my health and youth while I keep time and secretly bemoan it's impedance?

*Is currently wearing new socks, underwear, work clothes and boots*
:wow:
"What's the difference between Today and January the 1st, anyways?"​

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
If this security company won’t hurry tf up and get me my uniforms imma bounce again:russ:. Already have offers from other spots in the time it took them to call me in for orientation :yeshrug: