86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Oh my God.
:picard:

This chick comes across as hoodish but trying to strive for better but I found her Twitter and I found out she’s a nympho, she has a son, a boyfriend, I saw her friend fight with her laughing in the background, I saw her mother fight and shortly after I saw her mother’s p*ssy, and she named her little show these fights were recorded for after my failed transport company.

Yep. She’s 100% Savannah ratchet. I’m still gonna hit though.:ehh:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: This BBQ was soo good

:jawalrus: Katy Purry had a can of albacore

:blessed:we celebrating today

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Oh my God.

This chick comes across as hoodish but trying to strive for better but I found her Twitter and I found out she’s a nympho, she has a son, a boyfriend, I saw her friend fight with her laughing in the background, I saw her mother fight and shortly after I saw her mother’s p*ssy, and she named her little show these fights were recorded for after my failed transport company.

Smash indeed, good fella, smash in deed :obama:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
:feedme: what's the name of the app that posters use to add smileys to gifs?
Photoshop.

I convert the gif to a video first using an online converter bc it’s easier to edit

Then I edit using the timeline feature and key frames

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Zionism versus Globalism.

A game of thrones for the real world with real consequences and real deaths.

When all the nations fall what is left but to fight to gather whatever pieces are left to pursue a desperate race to the finish? The blood that will be shed and the chaos that will arise will transcend what has been seen thus far...it will be truly unprecedented in the history of mankind.

I’ve waited for the sun rise on these things for years and now that it’s happening, I’m left in a state of incredulity. Not because I don’t believe but because there’s a small bit of fear in response to what’s getting ready to take place and holding onto my nerve to do what is necessary.

You’re indeed ignorant and worthy to suffer because you emotionally invested yourselves in a matter that did not concern you and will not serve to your own good in the end. All roads for you lead directly to Lucifer, there is no salvation for the spiritually dead and there is no glory to be found in your empty celebrations.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Oh my God.

:dead: