Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today my OG birthday :blessed:
Every year together is a blessing .
Since Bean situation this year I’ll say my mind creeps more into the darker side of life/sadness but I try to keep good thoughts & cherish the time together :lawd:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
So I finally pulled the trigger on Breaking Bad and this show is fire. :banderas: I’m on season one, episode seven, this man Walter dirty ass hell at that school meeting, but I can’t blame him.:mjlit: He a wild man now. :wow:
This man Jesse need to say thank you, all he do is yell at Walter when he brings up simple solutions. Every time he tries to level up, he somehow gets his ass beat. :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I finally pulled the trigger on Breaking Bad and this show is fire. :banderas: I’m on season one, episode seven, this man Walter dirty ass hell at that school meeting, but I can’t blame him.:mjlit: He a wild man now. :wow:
This man Jesse need to say thank you, all he do is yell at Walter when he brings up simple solutions. Every time he tries to level up, he somehow gets his ass beat. :mjlol:
:wow:If you binge watching I’d say check out Better call Saul right after . Both dope

@hex watching Saul before BB? That wouldn’t throw anything off ?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Me and Justin marathon’d the whole thing during a spring break week back in 2016

only went to the bathroom at best 4 times

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow:If you binge watching I’d say check out Better call Saul right after . Both dope

@hex watching Saul before BB? That wouldn’t throw anything off ?
No. Well, aside from making Walt seem like Thanos when you do finally meet him. Because he wrecks that entire universe in "BB". :mjlol:

The flash forwards would be confusing, if you had no knowledge of "BB". But I assume they come full circle in the final season of "BCS".

Fred.