Beard coming in:takedat:
Degree earned :takedat:
Beat COVID:takedat:
New job :takedat:
Things are looking up :takedat:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This is the only community I'm a part of thats actually proud of being ignorant. :picard:

Like...people here actually take pride in not knowing any better or caring about a subject. :mjtf:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Agreements worked out between the US Government and executives at Walmart led to a whole new layout for construction of their “Supercenters” in the 90’s.

Obviously, situating these centers in traffic dense areas near major roads and intersections but also constructing “plazas” and “strip malls” in the immediate vicinity. All of the land is owned by Walmart and in the event of civil unrest and/or war such locations deemed as strategic to the US Military/NATO operations will be handed over to act as “command outposts”.

If one actually looks at the layout for the Supercenters and the area around them with the narrow roads channeling through the property and entrance/exit points, it’s ready made for quick fortification.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Agreements worked out between the US Government and executives at Walmart led to a whole new layout for construction of their “Supercenters” in the 90’s.

Obviously, situating these centers in traffic dense areas near major roads and intersections but also constructing “plazas” and “strip malls” in the immediate vicinity. All of the land is owned by Walmart and in the event of civil unrest and/or war such locations deemed as strategic to the US Military/NATO operations will be handed over to act as “command outposts”.

If one actually looks at the layout for the Supercenters and the area around them with the narrow roads channeling through the property and entrance/exit points, it’s ready made for quick fortification.
:ohhh:This homeless lady on the bus was saying some shyt to the tune of this a couple months ago. Damn nobody was listening to her.