Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
so being a clueless and regular joe, you have no idea that you have two very powerful forces building up that are wholly adversarial to your right to exist peacefully and some cases, just exist period. on one side, you have the new world order crowd who’re bringing in their system of global governance and on the other, the Earth and universe forcefully pushing back to completely disrupt man’s ability to live in the degraded fashion we have been accustomed to since time immemorial.

im talking about biblically defined chaos and destruction that’s descending to confront humanity which will mix in with the bullshyt, this shyt with the political and social instability right now is light work folks. you can fight off other human beings and survive if the earth is yielding but when it’s not yielding and incredibly hostile, it’s almost impossible to survive.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
when I say a lot of you will not survive the next three to five years, i mean it.

some of you do not have the heart to outlast the troubles, hell I don’t even know if I’m strong enough to make it even though I’ll make a go of it for my children’s sake.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it’s weird that we should be the collective mass of generations to live to see what the actual “days of Noah” will bring us in regards to the insanely powerful backlash. imagine being the only people to see the heavens and Earth open up in anger for the first time in many millennia.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
any update

Katrel Kelly

Aug 30, 2018 1:39pm

Y’all funny as shyt I saw the thread on Coli y’all definitely got the wrong Kerra. I am 10000000000 percent sure. The entire scenario was totally IMPOSSIBLE. On top of that the facts about my wife are wrong, my wife is far older than 29 that was already red flag from the Jump. Me and my wife been married for almost two years, Happily. We not getting married in September 30. Someone made this! And it’s fake We never got engaged on New Year’s Day. Whatever Kerra that bul been talking too sounds like she’s 19 with no intelligence. . It was a nice try, but we good! dikkheads! Btw check out my new single on ITunes, Apple Music or Spotify called Feenin For You by Trel Mack or visit Trelmackforever.com

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Yeah, I’m officially over my job. Time to fill out apps. People here just too rude and nosy. And i aint giving my two weeks :umad: healthcare is hands down the worst field I regret doing this shyt big time.

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Counter intelligence tip.. no bumper stickers, no signs on your car that can give me any information on your hobbies, political affiliations, how many kids you have, where you from, etc. This especially applies to women. It’s entirely too easy for me to glean that info quickly, take initiative to set up a “chance” run in with you, spark up a convo and immediately gain trust based on what info they know.

In big cities, I would be especially cautious but smaller ones..you’d have to discern whether there’s some genuineness to the convo but if you ever run into me, I’m storing data.